Yay!! Have been mugging really hard this one week, especially today and yesterday.. I know it's really late to start mugging but well.. no use crying over spilt milk.. i can't get back the time (I realise) I wasted.. sigh~.. oh well... better late then never I guess.. Yesterday, Guanine, Capri and Luvena came to my house to mug.. haha.. so fun.. We were in the function room studying when they ALL decided that they were hungry.. so how? come up to my house to eat my mini maggi noodle lor.. hai~ 3 packets disappeared like that.. haha.. then while they were eating I went to bathe and feel refresh.. Guanine played on my piano.. haha.. the only disappointment was my brother at home.. so we cannot make alot of noise.. truthfully, I think my brother frightened them.. haha.. what to do.. he got such a loud voice.. after that, we went back downstairs to mug but got people in the function room so we studied by the pool.. haha.. it was so FUN.. we studied together until about 7pm when a lizard shitted on Lu's paper.. haha.. then we packed up.. Capri decided that the next person to kena very sueh.. then who knows.. the moment he stepped out of the shelter he kena bird shit.. haha.. so funny.. then today we went to Tampines library to mug.. din mug much cos Tam got problem then I busy trying to help her.. hai~.. but not to worry.. I will be mugging thru the night today.. Lu decided that we will study thru the night and msg each other every hour to ensure that we're awake.. the first to sleep will be tortoise and have to buy drink on monday.. Guanine also join in.. haha.. so fun.. gonna have a fun and muggy night.. yeah!!
ps. Guanine=Plasmodesmata=Guan Cheng aka GC
9/30/2005 07:04:00 PM
Welcome!
Do not follow where the path may lead. GO where there is no path and leave a trail